BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


she is my friend . my BEST friend . she was my oxygen to live on my life . i wont live without her . i meet her in 2008 . she was actl my classmate . her studytable always there beside me , we always to canteen together , toilet , and roaming around the school together . on weekend , we ussually hang out somewhrere wether JJ S2 or maplei SM <3 . XOXO(gossiping) was our common hobby . we always tried to be the same . but now , we're not in the same school anymore . i've moved to TEKNIK and left her alone in PZ . well , we did cried for our last meeting . although its not that far . well , what do i remember she said was "amy , jangan lupe aq tau . blajar rajinrajin dekat sana . bile free dekat sana tu call laa aq . aq SAYANG kau tau !" HUHH :'( it was freaking sad when the car start moving and i'm just looking eveything left behind . but i always believe that she is my ALWAYS AND FOREVER-WILL-BE MY BFF . thats why ALLAH gave us this relation , we both have BELIEVE , UNDERSTANDING , LOYALTY , HONESTY , AND TRUST each other . thank you because you always there with me averytime , understanding me , feel me , trust me , loves me as i am . I LOVE YOU NORFAZIERA AHMAD . more than ever .




our last hang out :')
 8th october 2011


your beloved friend ,
a m y < 3



0 comments: