BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

twinnies ♥

 There is nothing worth the wear of winning,

 but laughter and the love of friends  "


Yasmeen bt. Mohd Adib

baby , 
you are my heart , my soul , my babes .
you means everything to me .
you light up my world like nobody else . 

dear , 
i love you for a thousand years okay .
altough we always fight , missunderstanding and sulking ,
you still would be my twinnie <3

darl ,
yesterday brought the biginning ,
tomorrow brings the end , 
and somewhere in the middle we became
the best of friends .



#We Weren't Sisters By Birth
But We Knew From The Start
Fate Brought Us Together
To Be Sisters By Heart



#There's a point in every true friendship, where friends stop being friends and become sisters. ♥


It is by chance we met ,
by choice we became friends .


The rain may be falling hard outside ,
but your smile makes it all alright .
 I’m so glad that you’re my friend .
 I know our friendship will never end .


An honest answer is the sign of true friendship .



true friend - demi lovato

auburn-bestfriend


sahabat - najwa latif 


 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.


I LOVE YOU 






0 comments: